G Protein-Coupled Receptors: Emerging Paradigms in Activation, Signaling and Regulation Part B, Volume 339 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology) 1st Edition
International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology reviews and details current advances in cell and molecular biology. The IRCMB series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics that are authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists.
The articles published in IRCMB have a high impact and an average cited half-life of 9 years. This great resource ranks high amongst scientific journals dealing with cell biology.
- Publishes only invited review articles on selected topics
- Authored by established and active cell and molecular biologists, and drawn from international sources
- Offers a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
- Series: International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology (Book 339)
- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (May 29, 2018)
- Language: English