Fundamentals of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology (Fundamentals (Dentistry)) 1st Edition
by J. Sean Hubar (Author)
Fundamentals of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology provides a concise overview of the principles of dental radiology, emphasizing their application to clinical practice.
- Distills foundational knowledge on oral radiology in an accessible guide
- Uses a succinct, easy-to-follow approach
- Focuses on practical applications for radiology information and techniques
- Presents summaries of the most common osseous pathologic lesions and dental anomalies
- Includes companion website with figures from the book in PowerPoint and x-ray puzzles