Focused Cardiac Assessment for the Pediatric Patient
- Focused Cardiac Protocol
- Standard Imaging Views
- Focused Cardiac Sonography Anatomy
- Evaluation of Cardiac Contractility and LV Function
- Evaluation of Pericardial Effusion
- Cardiac Arrest
- Volume Assessment
- Illustrate the applications and indications for performing a focused cardiac Ultrasound exam on pediatric patients.
- Identify normal and abnormal cardiac ultrasound anatomy in pediatric patients.
- State routine views and techniques for acquiring 2D images.
- Outline criteria for performing qualitative and quantitative assessment of LV function in a focused examination of pediatric patients.
Date of Original Release: 12/7/2017
This edition valid for credit through: 12/7/2020
Video Length: 00:47:00