Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology: A Volume in Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology, 1e
by Mary K. Sidawy MD (Author), Syed Z. Ali MD (Author)
- Uses highly templated chapters to make key information easy to find.
- Incorporates carefully selected high-quality, full-color images.
- Covers aspiration cytopathology of all major body sites.
- LIncludes contributions from the world's preeminent cytopathologists.
- Expansively illustrated, this volume in the "Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology" series encompasses aspiration cytopathology of all major body sites. Experts in the field provide you with a clear, concise, and practical diagnostic approach to the challenges you face every day. Color photomicrographs provide a visual image of individual lesions, to make learning quick and easy. The consistent, convenient format provides quick, at-a-glance reference, making it an excellent resource not only for the pathologists-in-training but for those in practice as well.
Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series
- answers the call for fresh, affordable, and easy-to-use guidance. Each region-specific volume provides all of the most essential information on the pathologic entities encountered in practice. Series Editor: John R. Goldblum, MD, FACP, FASCP, FACG