EXPERTddx: Pediatrics 2nd Edition
Now fully revised and up to date, ExpertDDx: Pediatrics, second edition, quickly guides you to the most likely differential diagnoses based on key imaging findings and clinical information. Designed with the busy practitioner in mind, this superbly illustrated resource covers more than 1,500 diagnoses encountered by pediatric radiologists and their referring clinicians, discussed by general imaging features, modality-specific findings, and clinically based indications. The broad spectrum of coverage includes cardiac, chest, musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, brain, head and neck, and spine pediatric diseases―all clearly presented to guide you through useful, actionable differential diagnoses that lead to definitive findings.
- Presents multiple clear, sharp, succinctly annotated images for each diagnosis (with nearly 3,000 annotated images in all); a list of diagnostic possibilities sorted as common, less common, and rare but significant; and brief, bulleted text offering helpful diagnostic clues
- Shows both typical and variant manifestations of each possible diagnosis
- Includes new cases, expanded differential considerations, updated nomenclature and classification of diseases, and updated imaging throughout
- Covers new and evolving workup strategies due to recent study and experience, advances in technology (new modalities, sequences, and contrast agents), and changing safety considerations
- Includes the Expert Consult™ eBook version, which features a wealth of electronic-only images and allows you to search all the book’s text, figures, and references on a variety of devices