Essential Radiology: Clinical Presentation Pathophysiology Imaging
As an overview to radiology this high quality text from Thieme provides a comprehensive picture of current imaging practice and is suitable for reading by a range of healthcare professionals at undergraduate or post-graduate level. --RAD Magazine
Essential Radiology, Third Edition, is an extensively revised and updated text that provides a highly engaging, integrated overview of the use of radiology in every specialty and subspecialty, covering all imaging modalities and organ systems. It gives medical students in radiology clerkships a solid understanding of how each imaging modality works and how a variety of pathologic conditions appear on different imaging modalities.
- Directly correlates radiologic findings with gross pathologic specimens
- Contains updated discussions of clinical conditions and imaging techniques
- Includes high-quality imaging that illustrates the appearance of diseases and injuries in radiologic images
- Written by a master teacher and premier expert on medical education in the U.S.
Medical students will find this book indispensable for their radiology coursework and refer to it repeatedly during their training.
- 344 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 3rd edition edition (January 20, 2014)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF