Endoscopic Diagnosis and Treatment in Urinary Bladder Pathology: Handbook of Endourology
by Petrisor Aurelian Geavlete (Editor)
Endoscopic Diagnosis and Treatment in Urinary Bladder Pathology: Handbook of Endourologycontains five focused, review-oriented volumes that are ideal for students and clinicians looking for a comprehensive review rather than a whole course. Topics covered review both the endourological diagnosis and treatment of prostate, urethral, urinary bladder, upper urinary tract, and renal pathology. All chapters describe the most recent techniques, review the latest results, and analyze the most modern technologies.
In the past ten years, the field of endourology has expanded beyond the urinary tract to include all urologic minimally invasive surgical procedures. Recent advancements in robotic and laparoscopic bladder surgery make this one of the fastest moving fields in medicine. As current textbooks are too time-consuming for busy urologists or trainees who also need to learn other areas of urology, this collection provides quick references and over 4000 images that are appropriate for fellows and those teaching in the field.
- Offers review content for urologists in training and “refresher” content for experts in endourology
- Explores new surgical techniques and technology through review-level content and extensive images of pathologies
- Includes over 500 images per volume; images taken from more than 4000 endourologic procedures performed annually at the editor’s hospital
- Contains easily accessed volumes that can be accessed through eBook format
- File Size: 92833 KB
- Print Length: 398 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (March 11, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 11, 2016
- Language: English.
Type : PDF