Emergency and Trauma Radiology: A Teaching File (LWW Teaching File Series) First Edition
- More than 300 cases (100 in print and an additional 200 in the interactive eBook) help you make accurate and informed diagnoses and study for exams.
- Actual cases have been taken from extensive teaching files in major medical centers.
- Each case is presented as an unknown, and in random order, for a close approximation to daily decision-making.
- Cases follow the same consistent format: a brief clinical history, several images, relevant findings, differential diagnosis, and final diagnosis, followed by a discussion of the case.
- Realistic case discussions mimic those between residents and faculty members in all radiology departments.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use