Ebook Neuroradiology: The Essentials with MR and CT
by Val M. Runge, Wendy Smoker, Antonios Valavanis
This book should have a place next to the Neuroradiology PACS workstation for ready reference when one just wants to be sure or to flesh out the clinical aspects of the imaging findings for discussion with our clinical neuro colleagues. However, I would be sure to bolt this book down because I suspect it will have a high tendency to ‘walk.’I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did. — From the Foreword by William G. Bradley Jr., MD, PhD, FACR
Neuroradiology is a core clinical resource that clearly illustrates and describes MR and CT images of the brain, head and neck, and spine. The text distills the essential aspects of neuroradiology and contains in-depth discussions of imaging findings. Written from a clinical radiology perspective, the content of this book draws on the personal experience of the authors, all of whom are leading experts in neuroradiology.
- More than 1000 high-quality MR and CT images representing the full range of diseases encountered in everyday practice
- Online access to a wealth of image sets on Thiemes Media Center
- Covers common and critical MR and CT diagnosed pathologies in neuroradiology
- Contains clear, concise explanations of MR physics and imaging findings in clinical neuroradiology
This excellent clinical reference helps busy radiologists and neuroradiologists, as well as residents and fellows in these specialties, tackle challenging cases they face on a day-to-day basis and enables them to properly diagnose the common, important pathologies encountered in their patients.
Medlantis gives you direct access to Thieme eRadiology , a treasure trove of reference material on diagnostic and interventional radiology. For a free trial, go to: http://thieme.medlantis.org/trial
- 256 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (December 11, 2014)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF