Doctors in Training USMLE Step 2 CK 2017 2018 (Videos)
Doctors In Training can help you reach your peak potential on the USMLE Step 2 CK by providing a structured yet flexible approach for Step 2 CK preparation as well as guide you through the high-yield information you need to know.
2017 Step 2 CK Review Course Release Schedule:
All components of the 2017 Step 2 CK Review Course have been released.
The 2017 Step 2 CK course study guide will be mailed within 48 business hours of purchase.
Clerkship Crash Cart
- Over 500 clinically oriented, open-ended study questions with concise video answers provided by licensed physician educators
- These questions improve your knowledge for your clerkships, shelf exams, and USMLE Step 2 CK exam
- Questions sets are available as downloadable PDFs, arranged by the core third-year rotations including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Psychiatry, and Surgery
Step 2 CK Video Series
- 50-55 hours of video taught by licensed MD educators (each video is approximately 20 minutes)
- Contains more than 500 images, illustrations, charts, interactive whiteboard instruction, graphs, animations, pathology slides and 39 Right Brain Bonuses
- Focused, high-yield Video Series organized to build critical knowledge relationships
- The Step 2 CK Study Guide corresponds to the Video Series and contains high-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints, and quizzes.
- Title: Doctors in Training USMLE Step 2 CK Review Course
- DIT Price: $799.
- Format: Original HQ Course Videos (MP4 Format) + Crash Cart Videos and PDFs.
- File Size: 18.7 GB.