Diagnostic Pathology: Neoplastic Dermatopathology
by David S. Cassarino (Author)
Ideal for pathologists, dermatopathologists, and dermatologists alike, Diagnostic Pathology: Neoplastic Dermatopathology, second edition offers the latest findings with regard to the interpretation and diagnosis of cutaneous neoplasms. Its detailed format with lavish illustrationsfacilitates the clinician’s ability to quickly locate relevant information. Concise, bulleted text withextensive illustrations expedites access to the important medical details for diagnosis.
- Includes the latest information on new diagnostic immunohistochemical, molecular, andgenetic tests
- Carefully annotated images highlight the most diagnostically significant considerations
- Analyzes hundreds of diagnoses, each of which include definitions, terminology, etiology, pathogenesis, demographics, clinical presentations, therapy, prognosis, gross and microscopic pathology, differential diagnoses, and special studies including immunohistochemistry and molecular/genetics
- File Size: 171779 KB
- Print Length: 984 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: AMIRSYS; 2 edition (August 15, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 15, 2016
- Language: English.
Type : PDF