Diagnostic Imaging: Ultrasound, 1e
by Anil T. Ahuja MBBS (Bom) MD (Bom) FRCR FHKCR FHKAM (Radiology) (Author), James F. Griffith MD MRCP FRCR (Author), K. T. Wong MBChB FRCR (Author), Gregory E. Antonio MD FRANZCR (Author), & 9 more
This book was written with you in mind, employing a user-friendly format, succinct information and over 2500 ultrasound images. Correlative images using other modalities are also included for comparison and to allow a quick and seamless transition between ultrasound and other modalities. The book is focused on providing you a practical reference for use in a busy practice. It provides relevant information in bulleted form, making it the perfect one-stop quick reference for a scanning or reporting session. Ultrasound images of both common and less common diseases are provided to help in formulating a diagnosis and suitable differential diagnoses.
- Covers the top imaging diagnoses in ultrasound, including both common and less common entities.
- Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosis-plus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology · imaging findings · key facts · differential diagnosis · pathology · clinical issues · a diagnostic checklist · and selected references.
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
- Offers a vivid, full-color design that makes the material easy to read.
- Displays a "thumbnail" visual differential diagnosis for each entity.
- Series: Diagnostic Imaging
- 1092 pages
- Publisher: AMIRSYS; 1 edition (March 23, 2007)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF