Diagnostic Imaging: Pediatric Neuroradiology, 1e
by A. James Barkovich MD (Author), Kevin R. Moore MD (Author), Elena Grant (Author), Blaise V. Jones MD (Author), Gilbert Vezina MD (Author), Bernadette L. Koch MD (Author), Charles Raybaud MD (Author), Susan I. Blaser MD (Author), & 2 more
Every day you are faced with difficult new cases of pediatric neurologic disease that are uncommon and very challenging. This new addition to the DI series - written by A. James Barkovich, MD, and many of the best-known names in pediatric neuroradiology - contains many quality images and a vast amount of information about many of the most common diagnoses (and many less common diagnoses) that are encountered in the imaging of children with neurological disorders. Its user-friendly format helps you to quickly find the diagnoses you are seeking and create a small list of differential diagnoses.
- Covers the top imaging diagnoses in pediatric neuroradiology, including both common and uncommon entities.
- Provides exquisitely reproduced imaging examples for every diagnosis-plus concise, bulleted summaries of terminology · imaging findings · key facts · differential diagnosis · pathology · clinical issues · a diagnostic checklist · and selected references.
- Includes an extensive image gallery for each entity, depicting common and variant cases.
- Offers a vivid, full-color design that makes the material easy to read.
- Displays a "thumbnail" visual differential diagnosis for each entity.
- Series: Diagnostic Imaging
- 1100 pages
- Publisher: AMIRSYS; 1 edition (May 17, 2007)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF