Diagnostic Imaging: Orthopaedics
David W. Stoller, Phillip F. J. Tirman, Miriam A. Bredella
Authored by one of the acknowledged leaders and preeminent teachers in musculoskeletal radiology, this innovative text is certain to become the new standard among orthopaedic diagnostic imaging references. The first volume in the new Diagnostic Imaging Series from Amirsys and Saunders, it features a templated, full-color format that makes finding information much easier. Each chapter presents all of the information readers need to pinpoint a diagnosis. Coverage of each entity addresses Clinical Presentation · Pathologic Features · Imaging Findings for the appropriate modalities · and Differential Diagnosis lists. In addition, each chapter has detailed anatomic drawings in full color, an extensive image case gallery, and a visual “thumbnail” differential diagnosis. Numerous surgical, gross and histologic pathology photographs are included. No other musculoskeletal imaging text is as comprehensive and user-friendly. The unique bulleted format provides efficient reading, with the same information in the same place—every time! It’s as if an expert has done the highlighting for you!
• Covers the top diagnoses in orthopaedics, including both common and uncommon entities.
• Uses a concise, highly templated approach—similar to POCKETRADIOLOGIST®—but provides more details for each heading, more references, many more images, and more case data. You get twice the facts, and four times the images as other texts. There is no extra verbiage!
• Offers a vivid, full-color design with over 500 color anatomy and pathology drawings.
• Provides detailed coverage of key facts and differential diagnosis.
• Includes an extensive image bank for each entity with common and variant cases
• Displays a “thumbnail” visual differential diagnosis for each entity.