Diagnostic Imaging: Brain, 3e
by Anne G Osborn MD FACR (Author), Karen L. Salzman MD (Author), Miral D Jhaveri MD (Author), A. James Barkovich MD (Author)
More than 300 diagnoses that are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated highlight the third edition of this bestselling reference. World-renowned authority Dr. Anne G. Osborn and her expert author team of Drs. Karen L. Salzman and Miral D. Jhaveri provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with new disease entities and syndromes, MR imaging techniques and applications, and pathologyrelevant to brain imaging. Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date content make this title a must-have reference for neuroradiologists, general radiologists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons.
- Concise, bulleted text provides efficient information on more than 300 diagnoses that are clearly illustrated with 2,500 superb images
- Meticulously updated throughout, with new diagnoses and hundreds of new images that provide the most current information in the field.
- Expert guidance on CLIPPERS, second-impact syndrome in trauma, perfusion MR for tumor characterization, susceptibility-weighted imaging in stroke and brain bleeds, and molecular markers in brain tumor classification and grading.
- Updated coverage of brain trauma addresses newly recognized entities, techniques and imaging for rapid stroke triage, and functional imaging and dementia diagnosis.
- Series: Diagnostic Imaging
- 1300 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (November 3, 2015)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF