Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 1e
by Gabrijela Kocjan MD MB BS Spec Clin Cyt (Zagreb) FRCPath(London) (Author), Winifred Gray MB BS FRCPath (Author), Tanya Levine MA(Oxon) MBBS RCDipPath(Cyto) FRCPath (Author), Ika Kardum-Skelin MD PhD (Author), Philippe Vielh MD PhD (Author)
Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials is a succinct yet comprehensive guide to diagnosis in both non-gynecological and gynecological cytology. It provides quick answers to diagnostic problems in the cytological interpretation and recognition of a wide range of disease entities. With content derived from Diagnostic Cytopathology, 3rd Edition, the authoritative reference work by Winifred Gray and Gabrijela Kocjan, Diagnostic Cytopathology Essentials delivers the dependable guidance you need - in a user-friendly format that makes essential facts about any given condition easy to find and apply.
- Efficiently review the key cytological features of a broad spectrum of disease entities with more than 1,300 images, consistently presented on opposing pages from the corresponding text summaries for ease of reference.
- Find the answers you need quickly and easily using an at-a-glance bullet-point format and structure, with every section organized consistently to include Definition, Cytological Findings, and Differential Diagnosis.
- Streamline decision making and avoid diagnostic pitfalls with the aid of Differential Diagnosis boxes.
- Improve your diagnostic cytology skills by referencing representative Case Studies throughout.
- Access the complete contents online and download all of the cytology images at Expert Consult.