Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology
by Agnes B. Fogo (Author), Michael Kashgarian (Author)
Recognize and diagnose a wide range of renal pathologic entities with Diagnostic Atlas of Renal Pathology, 3rd Edition. In this edition, Drs. Agnes B. Fogo and Michael Kashgarian use hundreds of high-quality illustrations to clearly depict the pathologic features and clinical manifestations of bothcommon and rare renal disorders. Extensive updates to the text keep you current with the knowledge you need for clinical practice or continuing education and certification.
- More than 700 images of light, immunofluorescence, and electron microscopy for each diagnostic entity with correlations to clinical presentation and pathogenesis.
- Focused, detailed discussions on key characteristic pathologic findings and prognostic, pathogenetic, and etiologic information.
- An in-depth examination of pathophysiology, clinical presentations, and the latest evidence-based practices.
- User-friendly format features tables and sidebars with key points and differential diagnoses, and chapters that include concise, templated discussions regarding the etiology and pathogenesis of the disorder.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
- A new chapter describing a logical approach to differential diagnosis.
- New insights into pathogenesis and classification of diseases.
- New coverage of aging and the kidney, endemic diseases, transplant, lupus-related kidney diseases, Mesoamerican nephropathy, ApolL1-related nephropathies, C3 glomerulopathies, and thrombotic microangiopathies.
- Recent results of consensus conferences on vasculitides and renal neoplasia.