DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer, Principles and Practice of Oncology: Review Fourth Edition
- All questions have been completely revised to mimic the common formats you’ll see on the exam.
- Detailed answers with explanations are provided for every question, helping you understand the “how” and “why” behind each correct response.
- Content reflects the most current information from the leading oncology text, with corresponding chapters to DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 10th Editionprovided for further review.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use