Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Sleep Disorders: 49 Clinical Questions 1st
- Why do we sleep and what is happening when children sleep?
- How does sleep change from infancy to adulthood?
- What are the latest recommendations for safe infant sleep and the prevention of SIDS?
- What are some pearls or strategies to manage or even better, to prevent behavioral sleep disorders in young children?
- What is obstructive sleep apnea syndrome?
- What is narcolepsy and do children actually develop this condition?
- Which of my patients should have a polysomnogram?