Critical Care Ultrasound, 1e
by Philip Lumb MB BS (Author)
"...the book aims to and succeeds in fulfilling the appetite of different levels of expert in the use of ultrasound - fromthe beginner to the advanced practitioner." By British Journal of Anaesthesia, Jun 2015
- Incorporate a holistic approach. Visualize all or any parts of the body, tissues, organs and systems in their live, anatomically and functionally interconnected state and in the context of the whole patient’s clinical circumstances.
- See exactly how it’s done. Numerous ultrasound images and dozens of videos demonstrate the use of ultrasound in critical care.
- Rely on the guidance of more than 80 different experts from Australia, China, Middle East, Europe, USA, and Canada regarding the current and future use of CCU.
- Adapt the use of emergency ultrasound in specialized out-of-hospital (i.e., war zones, animals) and in-hospital (i.e., pediatric units) settings. Additionally, issues regarding CCU logistics, training, and education are analyzed for the first time.
- Access the complete contents, images, and video online at Expert Consult -fully searchable!
- 360 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (February 6, 2014)
- Language: English