Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine: Principles and Practice 8th Edition
Long recognized as the authoritative leader in the field, Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine, 8th Edition, continues to provide the latest evidence-based guidelines for obstetric and neonatal management, helping you minimize complications and offer patients the best possible care. Written by renowned experts in obstetrics, gynecology, and perinatology, this comprehensive resource has been thoroughly updated and reflects new information in every area, including recent tremendous advances in genetics, imaging, and more.
- Focuses on complicated obstetric issues, highlighting the most commonly encountered anomalies and providing clear guidelines for obstetric and neonatal management.
- Offers comprehensive updates on rapidly changing topics, including a completely revised section on genetics and genetic technology for prenatal diagnoses, as well as an expanded imaging section accompanied by new videos on abdominal, urogenital, and skeletal imaging.
- Includes four new chapters: Molecular Genetic Technology, MRI in Obstetrical Imaging, Obesity in Pregnancy, and Pregnancy as a Window to Future Health.
- Features numerous flow charts for quick access to diagnosis and treatment protocols and to clarify complex material.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new editors Dr. Joshua Copel, an expert in the field of fetal therapy who has pioneered new diagnostic techniques for unborn patients and their mothers, and Dr. Robert Silver, a leader in the maternal-fetal medicine community.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 1408 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 8 edition (October 24, 2018)
- Language: English