Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging
by Jacob Mandell (Author)
Combining over 1200 clinical images, 300 color illustrations and concise, bulleted text, Core Radiology is a comprehensive, up-to-date resource for learning, reference and board review. The clearly-formatted design integrates the images and accompanying text, facilitating streamlined and efficient learning.
All subjects covered by the American Board of Radiology Core Exam are included:
* Breast imaging, including interventions and MRI
* Neuroimaging, including brain, head and neck, and spine
* Musculoskeletal imaging, including knee and shoulder MRI
* Genitourinary imaging, including pelvic MRI
* Gastrointestinal imaging, including MRI and MRCP
* General, vascular, gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound
* Nuclear imaging, including PET-CT and nuclear cardiology
* Thoracic imaging
* Cardiovascular imaging, including cardiac CT and MRI
* Pediatric imaging
* Interventional radiology
* Radiological physics review, contrast media and reactions.
Essential reading for radiology residents reviewing for boards, for practicing radiologists seeking a practical up-to-date guide to the field, and for motivated medical students.
- Paperback: 895 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (November 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF