Core Laboratory Technologies in Clinical Immunology 1st Edition
Edited by clinical immunology expert Dr. Robert R. Rich, this concise, focused title covers today’s most important technologies used in the diagnosis and evaluation of immunologic disease. Core Laboratory Technologies in Clinical Immunology is ideal for immunology researchers and scientists as well as immunologists and others interested in the principles and uses of current lab technologies in immunology.
- Focuses on how today’s technologies relate to the diagnosis of disease, including state-of-the-art technologies that are significantly impacting cancer therapy research.
- Covers flow cytometry, assessment of functional immune responses in lymphocytes, assessment of neutrophil function, molecular methods, and more.
- Provides information of special interest to researchers and scientists who are directly involved in the rapidly changing world of clinical immunology, as well as immunologists, oncologists, and medical technology and biomedical engineers.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance into a single, convenient resource.
- Paperback: 140 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 12, 2018)
- Language: English