Computed Tomography & Magnetic Resonance Imaging Of The Whole Body
by John R. Haaga (Author), Daniel Boll (Author)
Now more streamlined and focused than ever before, the 6th edition of CT and MRI of the Whole Body is a definitive reference that provides you with an enhanced understanding of advances in CT and MR imaging, delivered by a new team of international associate editors. Perfect for radiologists who need a comprehensive reference while working on difficult cases, it presents a complete yet concise overview of imaging applications, findings, and interpretation in every anatomic area. The new edition of this classic reference ― released in its 40thyear in print ― is a must-have resource, now brought fully up to date for today’s radiology practice.
- Includes both MR and CT imaging applications, allowing you to view correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Coverage of interventional procedures helps you apply image-guided techniques.
- Includes clinical manifestations of each disease with cancer staging integrated throughout.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Over 5,200 high quality CT, MR, and hybrid technology images in one definitive reference.
- For the radiologist who needs information on the latest cutting-edge techniques in rapidly changing imaging technologies, such as CT, MRI, and PET/CT, and for the resident who needs a comprehensive resource that gives a broad overview of CT and MRI capabilities.
- Brand-new team of new international associate editors provides a unique global perspective on the use of CT and MRI across the world.
- Completely revised in a new, more succinct presentation without redundancies for faster access to critical content.
- Vastly expanded section on new MRI and CT technology keeps you current with continuously evolving innovations.
- File Size: 136801 KB
- Print Length: 2832 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6 edition (June 6, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 6, 2016
- Language: English