Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine – Videos + PDF
OakStone price $1250
Date of Original Release: June 30, 2015
Date Credits Expire: June 30, 2018
File Size : 3.17Gb
The Oakstone Institute Clinical Update
Stay on top of new trends and improve outcomes in the management of chronic pain.
Improve Performance in the Management of Chronic Pain
Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine will improve your understanding of new trends in pain management including the use of medical marijuana. It features over 40 audio lectures with accompanying slides and covers new advances in pain physiology, controlled substance risk management strategies and special patient group needs for the management of chronic pain. It will help you to better:
- Describe the pathophysiology of pain and common diagnoses found in a chronic pain population
- Describe general treatment principles, including psychological and rehabilitative approaches
- Identify improved risk management approaches to the prescribing of controlled substances and diversion-resistant formulations
- Provide multidisciplinary treatment plans in collaboration with other specialists
- Reexamine current approaches and understand alternate treatments including the use of medical marijuana
Discover New Guidelines
A clinically based review, this learn-at-your-own-pace course in pain medicine provides 34 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Available online or via audio CD, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so that you may confidently incorporate the latest thinking and guidelines into your daily practice.