Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology A Multiple Choice Book for the Wards and Boards Second Edition
by Esteban Cheng-Ching (Author), Eric P. Baron DO (Author), Lama Chahine MD (Author), Alexander Rae-Grant MD (Author)
- More than 100 new questions, plus carefully revised existing questions, keep you up to date.
- Now in two-color format for ease of reference and visual interest.
- New digital access offers more possibilities and greater flexibility for study.
- Questions cover all subjects seen on the board exam, and can be easily studied by topic for targeted review.
- Detailed rationales for all answers help you assess your knowledge and understand why an answer is correct or incorrect.
- Most questions are case-based, reflecting plausible clinical scenarios that facilitate maximum learning.
- Diagrams, images, and electrophysiologic and pathology findings highlight key points.
- Perfect for medical students and junior residents beginning their neurology education, senior neurology residents and fellows studying for the neurology board examination, and staff physicians reviewing for MOC exams.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Paperback: 824 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (August 4, 2016)
- Language: English