Comprehensive Cytopathology: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 3e
by Marluce Bibbo MD ScD FIAC FASCP (Author), David Wilbur MD (Author)
- Provides an accessible guide to diagnostic investigation and screening.
- Includes a summary of major diagnostic criteria and discusses the pitfalls and limitations of cytology.
- Utilizes a consistent chapter structure to make finding the answers you need quick and easy.
- Provides updates to crucial chapters to keep you on top of the latest diagnosis and techniques.
- Access the full text online and download images from Expert Consult for use in electronic presentations.
- Incorporates differential diagnosis tables for easy comparison/contrast of diagnoses.
- Offers more than 1800 full-color images depicting a full range of normal and abnormal findings.
- Discusses new concepts on molecular basis of neoplasia.
- Explores the role of cytogenetics in cancer development.
- This best-selling book provides you with a comprehensive guide to the diagnostic applications of exfoliative and aspiration cytology. The book takes a systemic approach and covers the recognized normal and abnormal cytological findings encountered in a particular organ. Appropriate histopathological correlations and a consideration of the possible differential diagnosis accompany the cytological findings. The book is lavishly illustrated, making it the perfect practical resource for daily reference in the laboratory.