Clinical Pathology Board Review, 1e
by Steven L. Spitalnik MD (Author), Suzanne Arinsburg DO (Author), Jeffrey Jhang MD (Author)
Clinical Pathology Board Review covers all of the major subject areas of clinical pathology, presenting you with an essential study guide for certification or recertification. Designed as a companion to Anatomic Pathology Board Review, 2nd Edition, this brand-new medical reference book will be a welcome resource for pathology residents and practicing pathologists alike.
- Understand all of the major subject areas of clinical pathology tested on the Clinical Pathology board exam, including chemistry, hematology, coagulation, microbiology, immunology (including HLA testing), transfusion medicine (including therapeutic apheresis), cytogenetics, and molecular diagnostics.
- Prepare for the boards with help from multiple-choice questions offered in a format that mimics that of the actual test.
- Effectively grasp key concepts with questions that integrate various areas of clinical pathology, as well as questions that bridge concepts in clinical pathology with those in anatomic pathology.
- Understand why an answer is correct or incorrect with help from brief explanations accompanying each.
- Review key concepts in laboratory medicine, correlate them to the associated clinical or laboratory information, and apply them to the diagnosis and management of human disease.
- Includes PIN-code access to the Clinical Pathology Board Review assessment and testing website, which features all of the questions in the print book, along with additional interactive questions presented in practice mode (with immediate feedback) or timed test mode (with feedback and score given after test is taken). The site will score and return metrics to highlight areas of strength and weakness.
- Designed as a companion to Anatomic Pathology Board Review, 2nd Edition (ISBN: 9781455711406).