CHEST 2018 Recorded Content
It’s the next best thing to attending the CHEST Annual Meeting. Gain access to all of the recorded sessions from CHEST 2018 with this unique collection that includes hours worth of the latest presentations from some of the top clinicians and researchers in chest medicine. Organized by subject matter this collection includes curriculum tracks on:
- Critical Care
- Cardiovascular/Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
- Genetic/Developmental Disorders
- Interstitial Lung Disease/ Radiology
- Practice Operations/Education
- Obstructive Lung Disease
- Pulmonary Procedures/Lung Cancer/Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Respiratory Care
- Tobacco Cessation and Prevention
This module includes 1-year access to the mp4 video files from the live session at CHEST 2018, including lectures and slide presentations. Note, files are not downloadable and must be played from a device with Internet connection. This product is not eligible for CME credit.
Purchase entitles a single user to access material for personal, noncommercial use only. Login information cannot be shared. Refunds will not be given after content has been accessed.