Challenging Neuropathic Pain Syndromes: Evaluation and Evidence-Based Treatment, 1e
Mitchell Freedman(Author), Jeff Gehret(Author), George Young(Author), Leonard Kamen(Author)
Get a quick, expert overview of the many key facets of neuropathic pain syndromes with this concise, practical resource by Drs. Mitchell Freedman, Jeff Gehret, George Young, and Leonard Kamen. This easy-to-read reference presents a summary of today’s best evaluation methods and evidence-based treatment options for complex regional pain syndrome as well as other challenging syndromes.
- Covers key topics such as:
- Evidence Based Approach to Many Uncommon and Difficult Neuropathic Pain Syndromes
- Review of Pathophysiology of Pain
- Approach to Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Work Up and Treatments for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Consolidates today’s available information and experience in this multifaceted area into one convenient resource.
- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 14, 2017)
- Language: English
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 3.8 MB.