Case Files Critical Care, Second Edition 2nd Edition
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
SHARPEN YOUR CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AND IMPROVE PATIENT CARE
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine, and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files®: Critical Care, Second Edition provides 42 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in critical care. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files®, you’ll learn instead of memorize.
- The Second Edition has been revised throughout to reflect the very latest standard-of-care updates
• 42 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions, teach diagnostic or therapeutic approaches relevant to critical care medicine
• Explanations for the cases emphasize the mechanisms and underlying principles
• Complete discussion of each case makes this an instructive and practical primer for critical care rotations
• Perfect for residents, medical students, physician assistants and nurse practitioners working in the ICU