Cardiac Imaging: A Core Review First Edition
by Joe Hsu MD (Author), Amar Shah MD (Author), Jean Jeudy MD (Author)
- Study effectively with 300 multiple-choice questions formatted to mirror the new Core Exam, accompanied by over 250 high-quality images.
- Assess your mastery of everything you need to know, from anatomy, pathophysiology, and the principles of radiological physics through the differential diagnosis and management of each type of heart disease.
- Study efficiently with questions organized by topic, along with high-yield tables for quick and easy review.
- Remedy weak areas in your knowledge thanks to explanations of why each answer is correct or incorrect.
interactive eBook edition
- , which can be downloaded to your
tablet and smartphone or accessed online
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- and includes features like:
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (November 6, 2015)
- Language: English.
Type : CHM