BRS Behavioral Science (Board Review Series) Eighth, North American Edition
- Updated content details the latest developments in psychopharmacology, United States healthcare legislation, biological assessment of patients with psychiatric symptoms, and substance-related disorders to ready students for commonly tested topics.
- Convenient outline format makes exam preparation easy and efficient.
- Chapters reflect the full range of behavioral science—from growth and development through assessment, specific disorders, therapies, legal and ethical issues—and conform to the latest psychiatric classification system, DSM-5.
- Chapter-opening Typical Board Questions (TBQs) provide clinical context and familiarize students with how subjects are tested on the USMLE.
- More than 600 multiple-choice, USMLE-style questions—including many new and updated questions—bolster students’ test-taking confidence and reinforce understanding with detailed explanations.
- End-of-book Comprehensive Exam with answers and detailed explanations also now includes cross-references back to the text for remediation.
- Bolded key terms simplify students’ review of essential behavioral science terminology.
- 80 tables summarize essential information for quick access and efficient review.