Breast Pathology: A Volume in the Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology, 2e
by Frances P. O'Malley (Author), Sarah E. Pinder (Author), Anna Marie Mulligan (Author)
Breast Pathology, a title in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology series, provides all of the most essential information on the pathological entities encountered in practice in an easy-to-use format. Drs. Frances P. O'Malley, Sarah E. Pinder, and Anna Marie Mulligan provide unparalleled expert guidance for the study and diagnosis of a broad spectrum of breast lesions as well as the broad range of appearances of normal breast tissue. The consistent, practical format with a wealth of illustrations, at-a-glance boxes, and tables, along with online access at www.expertconsult.com, make this title ideal for quick reference for both novices and experienced breast pathologists
- Reference key information quickly and easily with a consistent, user-friendly format and at-a-glance boxes and tables throughout the text.
- Examine all aspects of a pathologic entity, including clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnosis, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Catch all the nuances of how pathological lesions present through over 400 full-color illustrations.
- Practice with confidence and overcome your toughest challenges with advice from the top minds in breast pathology.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank, illustrations, boxes, tables, and more.
- Apply the latest molecular diagnostic techniques to recognize newly identified classifications in breast disease.
- Get more of the information you need from new and expanded chapters covering a broad range of diseases and topics including fine needle aspiration cytology and the physical handling of core biopsy specimens; handling and evaluation of sentinel lymph nodes; diseases of the male breast; and state-of-the-art coverage of molecular advances in malignant breast disease.
- Prepare for the future of breast pathology with a new chapter dedicated to gene profiling and stem cell diagnostic techniques.
A quick and easy to use reference, as a refresher or for those just starting out, on breast pathology.