Brant and Helms Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology 5th Edition
by Jeffrey Klein MD FACR (Author), Jennifer Pohl (Author), Emily N. Vinson MD (Author), William E. Brant MD (Author), Clyde A. Helms MD (Author)
Trusted by radiology residents, interns, and students for more than 20 years, Brant and Helms’ Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology, 5th Edition delivers essential information on current imaging modalities and the clinical application of today’s technology. Comprehensive in scope, it covers all subspecialty areas including neuroradiology, chest, breast, abdominal, musculoskeletal imaging, ultrasound, pediatric imaging, interventional techniques, and nuclear radiology. Full-color images, updated content, new self-assessment tools, and dynamic online resources make this four-volume text ideal for reference and review.
New in the 5th Edition:
- Greatly expanded sections on breast, cardiac, vascular, and interventional radiology.
- New videos featuring ultrasound (vascular, body, pediatrics, small parts, and musculoskeletal) and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- New summary questions for each chapter that reinforce key concepts.
- New material online, including questions, imaging tools, normal anatomy content, study guides for each chapter, and more.
- Hardcover: 1600 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (October 13, 2018)
- Language: English