Atlas of Interstitial Lung Disease Pathology: Pathology with High Resolution CT Correlations 1 Har/Psc Edition
by Andrew Churg MD (Author)
- Providing pathologists with the extensive array of illustrations necessary to understand the morphologic spectrum of interstitial lung disease (ILD),
Atlas of Interstitial Lung Disease Pathology: Pathology with High Resolution CT Correlations
- provides a clear guide to this often confusing and difficult topic. Each chapter touches on the important radiology, clinical, mechanistic, and prognostic features along with numerous illustrations of pathologic findings in a concise, easy-to-follow format.
- Observe and determine if a case shows the diagnostic features of a particular disease.
- Effectively diagnose ILD through detailed illustrations of the pathology and expert coverage of imaging in every chapter.
- Broaden your understanding of uncommon variants of relatively common ILDs; for example, fibrosis in chronic eosinophilic pneumonia (CEP) and in BOOP, interstitial spread of Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH), and progression of desquamative interstitial pneumonia (DIP) to a picture of fibrotic nonspecific interstitial pneumonia (NSIP).
- Use imaging material to understand the pathologic changes behind the radiologic appearances of ILDs.
- Stresses the team approach necessary for the final diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases
- Packed with over 500 images that clarify the morphologic spectrum of interstitial lung diseases and demonstrate the features of the differential diagnoses, this quick reference will help you: