Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology, 2e
by Philip B. Clement MD (Author), Robert H. Young MD FRCPath (Author)
- Internationally recognized experts in gynecologic pathology provide you with the know-how you need to overcome virtually any diagnostic challenge you face.
- Approximately 1000 high-quality, full-color illustrations-50% more than in the previous edition-help you rapidly and accurately identify gynecologic tumors and related lesions.
- A consistent approach to every entity discussed, including definition, clinical features, gross features, miscroscopic features, and differential diagnoses, expedites reference.
- Comprehensive coverage of pitfalls helps you avoid diagnostic errors.
- Extensive tables listing possible differential diagnoses of each tumor and tumor-like entity identify the key points to be considered in problem areas.
- Discussions of all investigative contexts, including immunohistochemical features wherever relevant, ensure diagnostic accuracy.
- The latest classification and staging systems for gynecologic diseases and disorders keep you up to date on diagnostic and prognostic indicators.
- Summary tables, charts, and boxes make essential information easy to retrieve.
- Full of stunning color photographs, this authoritative reference provides practical, easy-to-use guidance on the histopathologic diagnosis of gynecologic lesions. Written by world-renowned experts, this visual resource clearly describes the cardinal clinical, gross, and microscopic features of each lesion, as well as the staging system for tumors at each site. Clinical correlations of surgical pathology, clinical data, and immunohistochemical data help you to weigh all of the available evidence to form the most decisive diagnoses. Never has it been easier to perform state-of-the-art gynecologic diagnosis right at your own microscope!