Atlas of Fetal and Infant Brain MR
by Paul D. Griffiths (Author), Janet Morris (Author), Jeanne-Claudie Larroche (Author), Michael Reeves (Author)
The Atlas of Fetal and Neonatal Brain MR is an excellent atlas that fills the gap in coverage on normal brain development. Dr. Paul Griffiths and his team present a highly visual approach to the neonatal and fetal periods of growth. With over 800 images, you’ll have multiple views of normal presentation in utero, post-mortem, and more. Whether you’re a new resident or a seasoned practitioner, this is an invaluable guide to the new and increased use of MRI in evaluating normal and abnormal fetal and neonatal brain development.
- Covers both fetal and neonatal periods to serve as the most comprehensive atlas on the topic.
- Features over 800 images for a focused visual approach to applying the latest imaging techniques in evaluating normal brain development.
- Presents multiple image views of normal presentation to include in utero and post-mortem images (from coronal, axial, and sagittal planes), gross pathology, and line drawings for each gestation.
- File Size: 12050 KB
- Print Length: 272 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (December 23, 2009)
- Publication Date: December 23, 2009
- Language: English
- Type : PDF