Arrhythmias and EKG: What the Echocardiographer Needs to Know
- Importance of understanding arrhythmias and EKG for echo correlation
- EKG timing and voltage
- EKG waveforms and segments
- Identify arrhythmias and EKG abnormalities and correlation with Echo
- Using EKG for timing of event with M-Mode
- Outline the basic electrical path way of the heart.
- Identify arrhythmias that can affect the heart.
- Correlate certain arrhythmias with different cardiac pathologies.
Date of Original Release: 8/21/2017
This edition valid for credit through: 8/21/2020
Video Length: 00:41:00