An Atlas of Interpretative Radiographic Anatomy of the Dog and Cat 2nd Edition
- Over 550 radiographic images analysed and explained
- More than 50 new figures added, with the quality of existing images enhanced
- Revised contents and page headers for easy-reference
- Clear informative line drawings to trace radiographic shadows and schematic drawings of underlying structures not seen in plain radiographs.
- Hardcover: 664 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (June 3, 2008)
- Language: English