Advances in Surgical Pathology Breast Cancer 1st Edition
by Omar Hameed (Author), Shi Wei MD PhD (Author), Mohamed Mokhtar Desouki MD PhD (Author), Heidi Umphrey MD (Author)
The latest, groundbreaking addition to the Advances in Surgical Pathology series, Breast Cancer offers a thorough overview of the disease and the most recent data and technologies used in breast cancer surgery and diagnosis. Whether you’re a new or experienced pathologist or oncologist, or prepping for boards or certification, this is an irreplaceable volume.
- NEW and updated information on molecular subtypes, predictive and prognostic markers, premalignant and precursor lesions.
- Coverage of topics including: intraductal papillary carcinoma and variants; microinvasive carcinoma; invasive micropapillary carcinoma
- More than 250 full-color photos and ultrasound images illustrate the content
- Special focus on the convergence of pathology and radiology
- Chapters cover areas including: cytology; imaging and gross features; histology; differential diagnosis; immunohistochemistry; pathogenesis; and molecular genetics of each cancer type
- Series: Advances in Surgical Pathology
- Hardcover: 264 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (June 3, 2015)
- Language: English