Advances in Surgical Pathology Brain Cancer 1st Edition
by Andreana Rivera (Author), Hidehiro Takei MD (Author)
Apply a state-of-the-art, integrated approach to brain cancer diagnosis and staging with Advances in Surgical Pathology: Brain Cancer. Distinguished experts provide you with concise, current, and well-rounded guidance on all 130 brain tumor entities listed in the most recent WHO classification, with an emphasis on practical issues and new developments. This cutting-edge surgical pathology reference is an ideal tool to help you update your knowledge and skills and solve difficult diagnostic dilemmas, as well as a valuable resource for certification and recertification preparation.
- Effectively interpret the most challenging histopathology findings with in-depth coverage of basic diagnostic features, differential diagnoses, and diagnostic pitfalls.
- Recognize key diagnostic characteristics with the aid of hundreds of high-quality color illustrations.
- Make optimal use of immunohistochemistry and molecular testing as they apply to diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment.
- Gain a holistic view of the field with a clinicopathologic overview of brain tumors… correlations between imaging and pathology…and a look at the current state of therapeutics.
- Series: Advances in Surgical Pathology
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (June 3, 2015)
- Language: English