Advances in Immunology (ISSN Book 146) 1st Edition
Advances in Immunology, Volume 146, the latest release in a long-established and highly respected publication, presents current developments and comprehensive reviews in immunology. Articles address the wide range of topics that comprise immunology, with this release focusing on The design of vaccine strategies to elicit HIV-1 broadly neutralizing antibodies, T cells in latent viral infections, Preserving Immune Homeostasis with A20, Transcriptional control in the context of innate and adaptive lymphoid development, RAG and AID structural biology and the important insights it has generated for the V(D)J recombination and CSR/SHM fields, and more.
- Presents current developments and comprehensive reviews in immunology
- Provides the latest in a longstanding, respected serial on the subject matter
- Focuses on recent advances in the advancing area of the mechanisms involved in the evolution of HIV-1 neutralizing antibodies
- Publisher : Academic Press; 1st edition (April 21, 2020)
- Publication date : April 21, 2020
- Language : English