Acute Encephalopathy and Encephalitis in Infancy and Its Related Disorders
Hideo Yamanouchi (Author), Solomon L. Moshé MD (Author), Akihisa Okumura (Author), Helen Cross (Editor), Aristea S Galanopoulou (Editor), Russell Dale (Editor), Philip Pearl (Editor), Masashi Mizuguchi (Editor), Federico Vigevano (Editor)
Stay current with recent progress in the field of acute encephalopathy and encephalitis in infants with this practical resource by Drs. Hideo Yamanouchi, Solomon L. Moshé, and Akihisa Okumura. This practical resource covers key information relevant to physicians, surgeons, and nurses who often must take prompt action in the everyday clinical care of patients with these disorders.
- Features a wealth of information for all health care professionals who encounter these complex conditions.
- Covers diagnostic strategy, subtypes of acute encephalopathy, and management of acute encephalopathy and encephalitis.
- Consolidates today’s available information and guidance on acute encephalopathy and encephalitis in infancy, in addition to related disorders, into one convenient resource.
- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (November 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 6.8 MB.