ACSM's Introduction to Exercise Science Third Edition
- NEW! A brand-new chapter shows how research is conducted, provides an overview of research as a career pursuit, and explores the concept of evidence-base practice.
- Video fieldtrips take you into different real-world settings to learn about exercise science careers.
- UPDATED! Interviews and video profiles of rising stars in the exercise science profession and working healthcare professionals (a dietician, cardiologist, exercise physiologist, etc.) demonstrate the challenges and rewards of careers that begin with an exercise science degree.
- UPDATED! The “Future of Exercise Science” chapter now reflects the latest trends in the field.
- Features important updates related to the 10th edition of ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription .
- REVISED! The motor behavior chapter is now more meaningful, relevant, up-to-date, and understandable.
- Series: Acsm's Introduction to Exercise Science
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Third edition (November 22, 2017)
- Language: English