38th Annual Intensive Review of Internal Medicine 2015 – Videos + PDF
Include 128 video files ( 19 parts rar file ) + 2 PDFs
Date of Original Release: October 1, 2015
File Size : 21Gb
Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital Board Review
A comprehensive review of internal medicine and its subspecialties from one of the world’s finest hospitals and teaching institutions.
A Comprehensive Update and Board Review
This program offers state-of-the-art lectures covering internal medicine and its subspecialties and is taught by faculty from one of the world’s greatest teaching institutions. Through case-based reviews of clinical problems and the latest literature, it provides unbiased content and enhances your knowledge so that you may confidently incorporate the latest guidelines and recommendations into your practice. This comprehensive review fully prepares you for board certification and recertification exams with emphasis on the practical application of physiological principles to the understanding and management of clinical problems. It is intended for clinical and academic internists, pediatricians and primary care physicians/trainees preparing for ABIM internal medicine exams and/or seeking a wide-ranging update in internal medicine. It will help you to better:
- Apply current/recommended guidelines in clinical practice
- Describe pathophysiology as it applies to management of clinical problems
- Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification examinations
- Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations
- Review and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice
- Identify/integrate current therapeutic options for specific disorders, including end of life care
Discover New Guidelines
A clinically based review, this learn-at-your-own-pace course in internal medicine provides a maximum of 77.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Available online or audio CDs, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so that you may expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.