2019 INTERNAL MEDICINE BOARD REVIEW COURSE (ACP)
A 45-hour, comprehensive review of Internal Medicine to aid in preparation for the ABIM certification exam. Taught by expert clinician-educators, this Internal Medicine recording includes test-taking skills and strategies along with a comprehensive printed syllabus. CME credit and MOC points available.
- Total of 49 Presentations
- 45 CME credits and 45 MOC points available
- Professionally-mixed video alternating between presenter and PowerPoints
- Interactive case-based questions throughout the Course
- Easy Advance to Any Question
- Release Date: September 1, 2019
- Expiration Date: September 1, 2021
This ACP Internal Medicine Board Prep Ace Certification is designed to help physicians prepare for the ABIM certifying examination in internal medicine. The course is led by a distinguished faculty from all the subspecialty areas who are experts in education and board exam preparation. Using the audience-response system, faculty members engage participants in clinical problem solving through multiplechoice questions that reflect the structure of the ABIM examination. Although actual examination content is not known, core topics in internal medicine and current literature approaches, along with test taking strategies, are stressed.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
Acid Base Disorders
Adrenal and Gonadal Pearls
Anemia and Peripheral Smears
Asthma and COPD
Board Review Psychiatry
Board-style Questions (1) (different lecturers, but same topic)
Board-style Questions (2) (different lecturers, but same topic)
Board-style Questions (different lecturers, but same topic)
Calcium Metabolism and Metabolic Bone Disease
Cardiology with an Emphasis on Valvular Heart Disease
Chronic Liver and Biliary Tract Disease
Critical Care Medicine
Dermatology Part 1 – General Dermatology
Dermatology Part 2 – Skin Malignancies
Drug Interactions and Side Effects
ECGs for the Boards
Evaluation of Common Symptoms and Some Rare Diseases
Evaluation of Diarrhea
Hospital Medicine Pearls
Hyperlipidemia Hypertension Pearls
Infectious Disease Pearls
Ischemic Heart Disease
Leukemia and Lymphoma
Medical Complications of Pregnancy
Paraneoplastic Syndromes and Solid Tumor Pearls
Radiology for the Boards
Rheumatology Board Review Part 1
Rheumatology Board Review Part 2
Test Taking Strategies Practice Questions
Thrombotic, Bleeding and Hypercoaguable Disorders
UTI and STD Cases
Women’s Health Pearls
+ Product Details:
– Format: 49 Video Files (.mp4 format).
– File Size: 8.55 GB.