2016 USMLE Step 2 CK Review Course
What course year to choose?
|Your Test Date||Course Year to Choose|
|On or Before June 15, 2017||2016|
|After June 15, 2017||2017|
2016 Step 1 Review Course Release Schedule:
All components of the 2016 Step 1 Review Course have been released.
The 2016 Step 1 course study guide will be mailed within 48 business hours of purchase.
2017 Step 2 CK Release Schedule:
|Clerkship Crash Cart||Available promptly after purchase|
|Step 2 CK Study Guide||Shipped prior to the release of the Video Series. (See below).|
|Step 2 CK Video Series||Released May 1, 2017.|
Clerkship Crash Cart
- 450 clinically-oriented, open-ended study questions with concise video answers provided by licensed MD educators
- These questions improve your knowledge for your clerkships, shelf exams and USMLE Step 2 CK exam
- Questions sets are available as downloadable PDFs, arranged by the core third year rotations including Family Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Psychiatry and Surgery
- Unlimited access from the time of purchase through your exam date and third year rotations1
Step 2 CK Video Series
- 50-55 hours of video taught by licensed MD educators (each video is approximately 20 minutes)
- Contains more than 500 images, illustrations, charts, interactive whiteboard instruction, graphs, animations, pathology slides and 39 Right Brain Bonuses
- Focused, high-yield Video Series organized to build critical knowledge relationships
- The Step 2 CK Study Guide corresponds to the Video Series and contains high-yield questions, notes, diagrams, study hints and quizzes.
- The 2017 Step 2 CK Course provides convenient page references to Step-Up to USMLE Step 2, Fourth Edition, Step-Up to Medicine, Third Edition and Step-Up to Medicine, Fourth Edition.
- If you purchase the 2016 Step 2 CK course, the 2016 Step 2 CK Study Guide will be shipped to you within 24 to 48 business hours of purchase
- 60 days of access once you Click to Start1
- * 2015 course includes 45 days of access1