Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Physiology Q&A 1st Edition
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Physiology is the choice of medical students...
...The major test-prep resources do not focus on these subjects in detail. A question bank...would be beneficial to those who struggle with these as an additional resource for studying... - Ethan Young (Fourth-year medical student, University of South Dakota, Sanford School of Medicine)
...Very well written in step 1 format, with very good explanations-which is one of the most helpful parts of a prep question set... Succinct but comprehensive in helping me to understand more about each of the other answers listed (and easy for me to see why they are wrong). â€“ Chris Moser (Third-year medical student, Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine)
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Physiology from Gabi Waite and Maria Sheakley transforms high-yield concepts into challenging multiple choice questions organized by body system. Readers will learn how to synthesize, integrate, and apply physiological concepts to clinical situations in a format mirroring the USMLE® exam.
- More than 750 USMLE®-style multiple choice questions on physiology and pathophysiology, categorized as easy, moderate, and difficult, with detailed explanations
- Questions begin with a clinical vignette and approximately 20% are image-based, mirroring the USMLE-format.
- Every question tagged by organ system, difficulty level, disease, and normal, abnormal or therapeutic process, enabling electronic format question sorting
This essential resource will help you assess your knowledge and fully prepare for board examinations.
- Series: Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (December 14, 2017)
- Language: English