Textbook of Uroradiology, 5th ed
by Reed Dunnick (Author) Carl Sandler (Author) Jeffrey Newhouse (Author)
This 5th Edition of Textbook of Uroradiology focuses on subject matter that will provide critical learning to radiology and urology residents preparing for their board examinations as well as practicing radiologists.
Chapter-opener outlines and text boxes highlighting key points and differential diagnoses make this introductory textbook very user-friendly. The “Suggested Readings” at the end of each chapter are a valuable reference tool for those who desire additional information about a particular topic.
• Integrates all aspects of adult uroradiology including additional discussion on incidental findings and how to handle them
• More than 1,000 illustrations
• More Hybrid imaging including PET/CT and SPECT/CT
• More MR imaging including MR urography and MR angiography
• More material on CT dose reduction and 3D CT imaging